Crash Course in Business and Non-Profits
AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE SOON.
A course for those who are ready to impact their cities and communities.
Passionate about a cause, you long to see others inspired, educated, informed, and set free. Running a non-profit comes with so much more than building a platform. Learn about daily operations, legal foundations, getting donations, and building trust within your non-profit.
With Rebecca Bender and a panel of experts, we’re sharing our secrets from a collective 20 years of non-profit experience with over $500,000 of yearly revenue raised and countless lives transformed.
This Workshop Includes:
This Workshop Is For You If...
- You're ready to start a business or non-profit for social good
- You want to take your business or non-profit to the next level with operations and revenue.
In this Workshop, You'll Learn...
- Learn what type of foundation you need to establish and how: LLC, FPC, S-Corp, C-Corp, 501c3, 1099?
- Board Decks, Case Statements and ways to tell your story of supportDaily operations and systems
- Marketing and building a platform
- Walk away with an annual plan and tips for creating intentional relationships with donors and even where and how to find them!